Fully Managed IT Network Services
Your Information Technology Network is Mission Critical — it Must be Monitored, Managed, Secured and Optimized.
Most organizations simply do not have the in-house expertise to properly design, maintain and secure an IT network infrastructure. Consequently, these organizations must use an outside resource to set up their network. It is also rare for small to midsized businesses having an IT staff member in-house available twenty-four hours a day with the skill set to monitor, troubleshoot and manage critical business data. The reason? Experienced network engineers are hard to find, costly, and difficult to justify in a full-time role.
OET Advisors™ recognizes these challenges and offers cost– effective network optimization management and IT network services to assess your network design, make recommendations based on best practices and the latest technology, implement improvements in order to monitor and manage your network twenty-four-seven. Our senior IT network system engineers deliver these services in a professional, friendly manner and quickly become an indispensable extension of your information technology team.
Our IT Network Optimization Services Include:
- Baseline IT Network Discovery – review overall design; identify all network devices, review error logs, firmware levels, and utilization
- Baseline IT Network Security review – Firewall settings, perimeter access (physical and logical)
- Performance Monitoring and Event Filtering
- Problem Detection, Reporting, and Full Fault Management
- Data Collection from Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Firmware IOS Image management, and OEM upgrade/patches/fixes (this assumes customer’s support contracts are up to date and hardware is fully supported by the manufacturer.)
Additionally, We Perform Project-Based Services Based On Your Requirements:
- Performance Study – collect and analyze detailed trace information, make recommendations, implement changes*
- Security Vulnerability Study
- IT Network Design
- Remote Site Configuration and Setup