Fully Managed Business Network Service
Who is managing your network? Is it secure, error free, and optimized? The fact is many organizations do not have in-house expertise and will use an outside resource to initially setup their network. It is also rare to have anyone in-house available 24/7 to monitor and manage that network. This approach is understandable because network engineers are hard to find, costly, and difficult to justify in a full-time role. The fact is your network is mission critical and needs to be monitored, managed and optimized.
Outer Edge recognizes these challenges and offers a cost effective service that initially reviews your network, recommends and implements improvements and then continually monitors and manages your network. Our senior Network and System Engineers deliver this service in a professional and friendly manner and quickly become an indispensable extension of your IT team.
Outer Edge’s Network Service Include:
- Baseline Network Discovery – review overall design; identify all network devices, review error logs, firmware levels, and utilization.
- Baseline Network Security review – Firewall settings, perimeter access (physical and logical)
- Performance Monitoring and Event Filtering
- Problem Detection, Reporting, and Full Fault Management
- Data Collection from Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Managing Firmware IOS Images, and OEM upgrade/patches/fixes (this assumes customer’s support contracts are up to date and hardware is fully supported by the manufacturer.)
Additionally, We Perform Project-Based Services Based on Your Requirements.
- Performance Study – collect and analyze detailed trace information, make recommendations, implement changes*
- Security Vulnerability Study
- Network Design
- Remote Site Configuration and Setup
Service pricing is dependent on the network infrastructure configuration.