Fully Managed Network Services
Your Network is Mission Critical — it Must be Monitored, Managed, Secured and Optimized.
Most organizations simply do not have the in-house expertise to properly design, maintain and secure a network. Consequently, they must use an outside resource to setup their network. It is also rare for small to midsized enterprises having anyone in-house available 24/7 with the requisite skill set to monitor, troubleshoot and manage their network. The reason? Experienced network engineers are hard to find, costly, and difficult to justify in a full-time role.
OET Advisors™ recognizes these challenges and offers cost–effective network optimization and management services to assess your network design, make recommendations based on best practices and the latest technology, implement improvements and monitor and manage your network 24/7/365. Our senior Network and System Engineers deliver these services in a professional, friendly manner and quickly become an indispensable extension of your IT team.
OET Advisors™ Network Optimization Services Include:
- Baseline Network Discovery – review overall design; identify all network devices, review error logs, firmware levels and utilization
- Baseline Network Security review – Firewall settings, perimeter access (physical and logical)
- Performance Monitoring and Event Filtering
- Problem Detection, Reporting, and Full Fault Management
- Data Collection from Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Firmware IOS Image management, and OEM upgrade/patches/fixes (this assumes customer’s support contracts are up to date and hardware is fully supported by the manufacturer.)
Additionally, We Perform Project-Based Services Based On Your Requirements:
- Performance Study – collect and analyze detailed trace information, make recommendations, implement changes*
- Security Vulnerability Study
- Network Design
- Remote Site Configuration and Setup