Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities could allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- cisco-sa-20160406-privauth: Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Evolved Programmable Network Manager Privilege Escalation API Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20160406-cts1: Cisco TelePresence Server Crafted URL Handling Denial-of-Service Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20160406-ucs: Cisco UCS Invicta Default SSH Key Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20160406-cts: Cisco TelePresence Server Crafted Ipv6 Packet Handling Denial-of-Service Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20160406-remcode: Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Evolved Programmable Network Manager Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20160406-cts2: Cisco TelePresence Server Malformed STUN Packet Processing Denial-of-Service Vulnerability